Hours of Content: 1
In this course, you will learn about how to use Adobe Story to write the scripts of your animation.
Besides learning how to use the software, I want to show you how you can actually use your creativity to write a script.
A simple process that will have you creating story after story following a complete set of steps explained in this course.
- Starting from the next lesson, you will learn why writing a script is important, the pros and cons
- You will learn the importance of why a great story makes a huge difference in animation, in contrast to well-animated projects that have no interesting story.
- You will learn ways to come up with a story of your own, that you can animate
- How to develop great and interesting characters
- You will also learn from 2 great examples of animations that have a great story and a great plot
- And after recognizing those 2 examples, you will learn how you can develop exciting plots for your stories
- Then, after you have your story fully created, you will learn the steps to transform it into a script.
- For that, we will explore the parts of the script,
- followed by a tutorial that actually teaches you how to write a script using adobe story